Amy Hittner, Barbara Spack, Helen Lei, and Stacey Hoang
The mission of San Francisco Democratic Women in Action is to serve, promote, advance and protect the interests of women, children, and families (youth, foster children, related, dependent adults and seniors), working at the local and state levels in California.
- We work with legislators who carry bills that we support
- We lobby legislators to support our issues
- We sponsor public meetings, training sessions and workshops that build skills to educate and empower people on legislative issues
- We organize, support and provide testimony on issues at hearings
- We collaborate with other groups, including Democratic clubs, community-based organization, professional women’s groups, labor unions, government groups and other organizations that share our interests of women, children, and families.